Butter and flour 12x18x1" baking sheet.
- 1 pound (4 sticks) sweet butter
- 1 pound semisweet chocolate
- 6 oz unsweetened chocolate
Melt together in top of double boiler
- 6 extra-large eggs
- 3 Tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
Stir (do not beat). Allow chocolate mixture to cool slightly, then add to egg mixture.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
Sift together. Add to fully cooled chocolate mixture.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups chopped walnuts
Toss together. Add to chocolate batter.
Pour batter into baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Rap baking sheet on oven shelf to let air out, bake for 15 minutes more. Cool, refrigerate, then cut.
more from Wendy's kitchen